Ready to join one of the biggest digital UX teams in Belgium?
Our client, one of the market leaders within the banking industry, is looking for talented UX designers.
You will help to shape the future of one of the most used banking web and mobile applications in Belgium and be surrounded by a large team of digital natives. A great opportunity to develop your skills and learn from experts in the field.
- You will actively take part in the agile digital transformation and be responsible for all UX matters on all digital platforms and channels (mobile app, website, etc)
- You will define and support in the delivery of a great customer experience and user-friendly interfaces
- UX research and UX design of all digital processes
- Customer communication from a customer / user perspective.
- Define, manage and implement new functionalities
- Work together with various departments and external agencies to keep improving the overall digital user experience.
Are you the one?
- You have at least 2/3 years of experience in UX design and a great portfolio that highlights successful projects
- You have hands-on knowledge of design tools, such as: Sketch, Photoshop, Axure, invision…
- Your passion is ensuring customers have the best experience on all digital channels
- Having a background in Financial Industry / banking is a big plus
- You speak English fluently and speak Dutch and/or French.
What's in it for you?
- You get the opportunity to work in a large digital team and develop your skills by learning from your peers (one of the biggest UX teams in Belgium)
- Focus on innovation. They have an U-lab to do extensive testing
- The ability to work one day a week from home and a very nice benefits package.