Communications are your passion? Would you like to help an international company developing corporate messages? Are you an autonomous and organised person?
Then, we want you!
A leading international company, supplier of polymer-based solutions, based in Leuven area is looking for a Communications Responsible to be in charge of all the company communications activities for Belgium and the Benelux as well as strengthening the visibility of the company.
Plan and implement all internal and external communications.
- PR and press activities.
- Contributing to the brand positioning and reputation.
- Implement existing international campaigns and adapting global strategies.
- Support product managers in the development of communication messages.
- Content creation and management for different channels (website, social media, etc.).
- Design and implementation of specific projects (events, conferences, etc.).
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience in similar positions.
- Storytelling and writing skills as well as excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to analyze and target messages, to design and implement communication concepts for different sectors.
- Dutch, French and English.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work in a company where sustainability is one of their values and where there are lot of possibilities to grow as a professional.
- A position to work mostly independently in an organisation with presence in more than 170 locations and with around 20.000 employers.
- Competitive salary package.