Want to help one of Belgians top retail chains achieve best in class customer relations?
Our client, one of the top 3 retail chains of Belgium, specialized in the retail and distribution of a wide variety of consumer home and office products, groceries, computer equipment and services, is looking for a new Customer Data Portfolio Manager.
Your challengeAs a Customer Data Portfolio Manager you will play a key role in helping a large portfolio of enterprises master key information about their customers. You will be in charge of coordinating the development of roadmaps for strategic reporting to support senior management decision-making.
To achieve this mission you will:
- Lead committees with various marketing teams to understand their reporting requirements
- Coordinate the production of reports by the IT and BI teams
- Train key users in using the reports
- Formulate recommendations to management using your expertise
Are you the one for the job?
- You have 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence and project management
- You have a charismatic and entrepreneurial personality and have strong communication skills
- You have experience working with SAS, Business Objects or other BI tools
- You speak Dutch and English (French is a plus)
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to play a strategic role in one of Belgium’s leading retail chains
- The freedom to take initiatives and define your role
- Growth potential and personal development within a large company