In a nutshell…
Conversion Partners is the strategic consultancy business unit at Conversion Talent, working for major brands to deliver innovative, engaging, transformative products and customer experiences through strategic marketing, digital communication, concept incubation and design services.
Today, we are looking for a talented Program Manager with experience in planning, documenting and executing digital transformation programs in organisations.
The ideal candidate has experience working specifically with digital transformation, change and CX projects and can appreciate and translate the process to all project stakeholders. You thrive in dynamic fast-paced environments but quickly adapt process for optimal outcomes over time. You’ve worked with a diversity of project methodologies but have a solid Agile/Scrum background and can implement the practice within new teams.
Great! What will be my responsibilities?
- You will set out the infrastructure for our Conversion Partners operations for a better execution efficiency through clear process documentation, including resource capacity planning as well as manage third party SOWs.
- You will be the SPOC for Conversion Partners’ team as well as key stakeholders at the client. You will manage operations across the team to drive better execution efficiency including resource capacity planning.
- You will learn about our clients’ business, their needs and product roadmaps to effectively draft proposals coordinate new and on-going projects and manage risks and expectations.
Nice, but is this me?
Yes of course, if you…
- Have proven experience of min 5 years in project management and process improvement experience.
- A minimum of 3 years in managing agile projects.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- You have a good business acumen, you understand the needs of the business, the trends in the market and you have a customer centric mind-set.
- You are an inspirational communicator, you are confident to engage on C-level and you have excellent written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- You are fluent in English and Dutch. French is a distinctive plus.
What’s in it for me?
- An extraordinary challenge to create and manage business (without limits) within a company with entrepreneurial mind-set.
- A position in an exhilarating fast-growing company & sector within an international structure (Belgium, Netherland and Spain), that offers internal growth opportunities.
- Internal growth opportunities.
- From 2 to 100 coworkers in 4 years’ time. And we are only about to begin….
- Nominated Trends Gazelle 2 years in a row
- Market leader in e-marketing staffing solutions in the Belgian market and expanding into new markets as we speak
- Exploding e-marketing & e-commerce sector
- Top A-brands & innovators to work with.
- Flexibility to work from home within an agile team.
- Offices in Brussels, Almería and Madrid.
- Frequent team meetings & team buildings with a great enthusiastic team.