Take ownership of all UX & Branding design for a disruptive company in the fashion industry
The Digital team of our client is looking for a Designer to envision how people experience their products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels authentic and responsible.
In a Designer role, you’ll take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for customers around Europe! You will think of all the possible personas from a first-time visitor to the sophisticated buyer. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of engineers and product managers throughout the design process — from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes.
At each stage, you will anticipate what their community needs, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them. In short, you’ll own digital design, research and prototyping.
- You will design and take the lead on their most important UX project for 2018.
- Help to define the user model and user interface for new and existing products and features.
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products, and making constructive suggestions for change.
Are you the one?
- You have a BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), Human–Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science (CS), or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of work experience in a related field -- ideal past experience includes consumer-facing technology companies, e-commerce, or retail
- You can work autonomously and in teams and you are able to create oversight and structure
- You speak fluent English and +1 European language.
What's in it for you?
- Long-term freelance assignment
- Training budget from month 10 working with us
- A job with a varied set of tasks in a growing company where there is room for initiatives and creativity in an international context.
- You will work in a young and enthusiastic team, driven by passion for their brand, their products and community.
- You have an opportunity to become the face and voice of a new brand with unique concept and positioning.
- You arrive in a medium-sized company with start-up and can-do mentality.
- Our strong belief in sustainability and respect for people & planet enable you to be proud and convinced to take this project further.