Our client wants to disrupt the real estate industry. Do you want to be part of the change?
We are looking for a creative and very organized Website Product Owner to join the largest real estate portal in Belgium.
You will be the business representative in your scrum team, responsible for delivering qualitative features that are loved by the users and bring value to the business. Together with developers, graphic designers and product managers you are responsible for improving the customer satisfaction of one of the most visited website in Belgium.
Customer excellence oriented, you merge the voice of the user and the client (the company)
- Own product features from inception to execution and launch
- Produce all the necessary documentation, including wireframes, mockups and business analysis
- Oversee and manage go-to-market of your product
- Set the roadmap, peak to clients, measure and be innovative.
- Coordinate with colleagues across teams, smartly report to management
Are you the one?
Yes, if you:
- You have over 1 year in web consumer product management
- You have experience working and following agile and scrum principles
- You have strong and efficient communication skills in English (French or Dutch is a plus)
- You have the ability to work with remote teams and independently
- You are passionate about making great products with high attention to detail
- You understanding of the technical architecture of websites
- You are UX oriented, experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces
- You have the ability to communicate ideas through wireframes and mockups
- You are experience with different web analytic tools
- You can identify and determine meaningful metrics, report these and act of the results
What’s in it for you?
- A professional, stimulating and state of the art working environment
- Opportunity for personal development in line with business growth
- Rich and acknowledged e-business expertise
- Freelance mission of 12 months (plus extensions) in Brussels South