1. Who are we?
We are Conversion Talent NV. We have our registered office at De Kleetlaan 4, 1831 Diegem, Belgium and we are registered with the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises under company number 0835.641.043.
In the context of our activities, we collect, hold, disclose and/or otherwise process personal data. Pursuant to the applicable data protection and privacy legislation, we qualify as controller with respect to the processing activities further described in this Policy.
2. We know privacy is important to you
We value your right to privacy and strive to protect your personal data in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation and more specifically with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and its national implementing legislation. In this Policy we set forth how we collect your personal data, how and for what purposes we may use your personal data and to whom we may disclose the personal data that we collected. Furthermore, this Policy includes important information regarding your rights with respect to the processing of your personal data. Therefore, we encourage you to read this Policy very carefully.
Attention: By using our Website and by sharing your personal data with us, you acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in the manner as described in this Policy.
Note: this does not constitute your ‘consent’ to the processing of your personal data. We do not process your personal data on the basis of your consent, unless specifically indicated otherwise.
3. Whose personal data do we collect?
In the context of our activities, we may collect personal data relating to the Users of our Website, to the candidates applying for a job and to our clients.
4. How do we collect your personal data?
We may collect your personal data in various ways: when you visit our Website, register on the Website, apply for a job, subscribe to the newsletter or job alerts, fill out a form, update your data on the website, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Website.
5. What personal data do we collect?
The categories of personal data we may request from you include your name and contact information (email, address and phone number) Depending on the nature of your inquiry or activities on the Website, we may also collect your IP address, your job search criteria and preferences, your employment experience, educational history, your skills, your salary, expectations, personality, references information, background information, other information contained in your resume, and any login ID and password created by you.
6. Purposes and legal grounds of the processing
Conversion Talent may collect and use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service;
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently;
- To personalize the User experience;
- To provide our services;
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website;
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Website feature;
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them (promotion, direct marketing and research goals);
- To send periodic emails;
- We may use the email address to send them information and updates pertaining to their order
The legal grounds applicable to these processing activities are the following:
- for the processing of your personal data to provide our services, we rely upon the necessity for the performance of a contract;
- in all other cases, the processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interests (i.e. the interest of improving the content and quality of our website and enhancing a better compatibility of our website to the interests, needs and desires of its users);
- for the processing of your personal data for electronic direct marketing purposes (sending our newsletter, company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.), we rely on your opt-in consent. We will only register you for such electronic direct marketing purposes if you have unambiguously stated that you would like to receive such information (you are entirely free to refuse this).
We draw you attention to the fact that you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, free of charge, and without this having any negative implications for you. You may do so by unsubscribing under https://www.conversiontalent.eu/dashboard/candidate.
7. How do we protect your information?
We adopt the necessary administrative, technical and organisational measures for ensuring a level of security appropriate to the specific risks that we have identified. We protect your personal data against unauthorised access, loss, alteration, disclosure or destruction of the personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
Sensitive and private data exchanges between the Website and its Users happen over a secured communication channel and are encrypted and protected with digital signatures. We create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Only our employers and those responsible for IT-security and -maintenance will have access to your personal information.
More information on our protection measures is available upon simple request.
8. Sharing your personal data
We may share our Users’ personal data with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. This communication will be limited to the data they need to reach their goals.
We will ensure that, where relevant, contractual safeguards are implemented to ensure the protection of your personal data when disclosing your personal data to a third party. For example, we will enter into data processing agreements with relevant parties (providing for restrictions on the use of your personal data and obligations with respect to the protection and security of your personal data).
Furthermore, we may share your personal data with the government, police authorities or the judiciary in case we have a legal obligation to do so.
Your personal data shall not be rented, traded nor sold to third parties without your prior explicit consent.
9. How long do we store your personal data?
Your personal data will not be stored for longer than is necessary in relation to the purposes for which we process them (we refer to the purposes as listed above). Only where we are legally obliged to, or where this is necessary for defending our interests in the context of judicial proceedings (e.g. in case of a dispute), we will store the personal data for longer periods.
More information on our retention periods is available upon simple request.
10. Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Website that reference to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites referenced to or from our Website. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
11. Accuracy and correction of personal data
We seek to ensure that we keep your personal data accurate and up to date. In view thereof, we kindly request you to inform us of any changes to your personal data (such as a change in your contact details).
12. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to:
- information about and access to your personal data;
- rectify your personal data;
- erasure of your personal data (‘right to be forgotten’);
- restriction of processing of your personal data;
- object to the processing of your personal data;
- receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and to (have) transmit(ted) your personal data to another organization.
13. Changes to this Policy
Conversion Talent has the discretion to update this Policy from time to time. The most recent version of this Policy is available on the Website [link]. We encourage you to frequently check the Policy. You may also ask us to send you a copy of the most recent version of this Policy.
You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Policy periodically and become aware of modifications.
14. Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Website, you signify your acceptance of this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, please do not use our Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to this Policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about this Policy, the practices of this Website, or the processing of your personal data by us, please contact us at:
De Kleetlaan 4
+32 28 28 29 30
|Right to information and right to access your personal data||You may at any time request more information on our processing activities and the personal data that we are keeping from you.|
|Right to rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data||You have the right to require us to, without undue delay, rectify or complete any of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.|
|Right to deletion of your personal data (‘right to be forgotten’)|
You may request us to delete (part of) your personal data in the following situations:
We note that in some case, we may refuse to delete your personal data: (i) for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information; (ii) for compliance with a legal obligation; or (iii) for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
|Right to restriction of processing|
You may request us to (temporarily) restrict the processing of your personal data in the following situations:
|Right to object to the processing of your personal data (free of charge)|
You may under certain circumstances object to the processing of your personal data, when such processing is based on our “legitimate interests”. If we agree, we will no longer process your personal data, unless we have compelling legitimate grounds to do so, or because such a processing is necessary.
Where we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you may at any time object to the processing thereof or withdraw your consent thereto. You also have the right not to be subject to profiling for direct marketing purposes.
|Right to data portability|
In some cases, you have the right to receive all your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller. This right applies: